Who doesn’t remember a tiddly little Suhana accompanying her dad Shah Rukh Khan to those IPL matches and cheering for her dad’s team! Well, that little Suhana is all grown up now and we can’t stop thinking that god was indeed very gracious when he carved out every niche of her.
Daughter of superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan, Suhana is making people go weak in their knees. Be it her fashion sense or her acting skills, she is surely in her father’s footsteps and we can’t wait to see her on the big screen.
Suhana was born on 22 May 2000 and as of today, she is 18 years of age. Born to a Muslim father and a Hindu mother, she has been raised with secular values. Her parents have supported her thoroughly throughout her school years. Suhana completed her schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai and was an all-rounder of her school. Not just that, she has an amazing flair for writing and has also won the Katha National Story Writing Competition (source). She is currently pursuing graduation at London University.
Suhana is 5’2″ tall and weighs around 45 Kg. She has a curvaceous figure which she never fails to flaunt in her social media posts. She has long black hair and her eye colour is brown.
Suhana has always remained in the limelight ever since she was a kid. Being born into the family of celebrities is both a boon and a bane. Boon, because you get a lot of fame and money and bane, because you are constantly under the scrutiny of the public eye. But Suhana seems to be enjoying the fame coming her way.
Suhana’s father is Indian superstar Shahrukh Khan while her mother, Gauri Khan is an interior designer and co-founder of Red Chillies Production along with her husband who is the founder.
Suhana has one elder brother Aryan Khan and one younger brother Abram Khan.
Relationships and Friends
Although not much is known about Suhana when it comes to her love interests maybe because she is still very young but she has a huge circle of close friends. Child stars Ahaan Pandey, Ananya Pandey, and Shanaya Kapoor are her boon companions with whom Suhana is often seen spending time and partying.
Because Suhana is still in college, she hasn’t begun her acting career just as yet but reportedly, she will be following her father’s footsteps pretty soon. Both of Suhana’s parents are very supportive of her much-anticipated future acting career. Dad SRK wants his daughter to be on the covers of magazines, look pretty and more importantly, wants her to work hard. King Khan also revealed in one of the interviews that Suhana is taking acting classes from him and that his daughter is very inclined towards theatre. We just cannot wait to see her debuting soon!
Suhana was recently seen on the cover of ‘Vouge’ magazine for which she was criticized more than she was appreciated. The 18-year old was trolled on Twitter and other social media platforms. This entire controversy once again brought the grim reality of ‘Nepotism’ to the limelight. But its good that Suhana remained unaffected and positive amidst such negativity and was seen partying away the opprobrium with her close friends. Amid all the backlash for her Vouge cover shoot, Suhana decided to take a break and chill with friends in Venice.
Recently Suhana played Juliet in her college play based on the world famous play ‘Romeo and Juliet’ by Shakespeare. Shahrukh Khan was also present to witness his immensely talented daughter and later on also appreciated her performance through a social media post. SRK even congratulated the entire cast of the play for their “exceptional performances”.
- Suhana’s favorite actors are Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt.
- Although, Suhana’s appearance might be of a delicate darling but she loves to play football. She was also the captain of her under-14 football team in school.
- She loves dancing and is an immensely talented dancer. When interviews by Vogue, she said she particularly enjoyed the shots where she had to dance and twirl around.
- She was a part of Shamak Dawar’s Summer Funk show where she performed POP dance.
- She is a huge fan of singer Zayn Malik.
- She is very close to her siblings and parents and is often seen caressing her brothers in public.
- Her nicknames are Su and Grace (she was named Grace by her father ).
- She is a fitness freak and also has some training in Martial Arts.
- She’s daddy’s little girl and her dad is very protective of her. When asked in an interview about Suhana’s boyfriend/s, SRK said slyly, “She’s my princess and whatever you do to her, I’ll do to you. I don’t mind going back to jail for it.”
With her dad’s looks and his talents, we’re sure Suhana is going to make a major breakthrough in the film industry.