Globalization has given a wide exposure to all the businesses all over the world. But it has also resulted in cut-throat-competition among businesses in every industry. Therefore, it has become necessary for every business to know their competition and with whom they are competing. Being aware of your competitors helps to reach a larger base of prospective customers and also remaining profitable at the same time.
As we all know that the only effective thing to survive in the market and grow is to form and implement the right marketing strategies for your business. So, there may be times when your strategies are failing or not working properly as per the expectations. So, in such situations observing, analyzing, and learning the strategies of your competitors is the best thing to do as it will help you to fill the gaps in your efforts and will help you to achieve more success.
You don’t need to waste your time and effort by spying on your competitors as the good news is that there are a lot of competitor analysis methods and tools which will make your work very easy and hassle-free.
It is challenging work to search and go through all the competitor analysis online tools. So, we’ve prepared a list of the 10 Best Competitor Site Analysing Tools so that you can save time selecting the right tool and use more time actually marketing.
Here is the list of Best Competitor Site Analysing Tools:
SEMRush is one of the best and world’s no. 1 marketing tool for business. It is an all-in-one marketing toolkit with solutions for every professional who wants to grow their business digitally. It has over 40+ tools to offer and satisfy all areas of the marketing interests of the users. SEMRush includes tools for SEO, Content, Advertising, Market Research, Content, SMM, SERM, and others. It is one of the best options available in the market when it comes to finding a tool for detailed competitor website analysis. SEMRush has helped over 6 million users all over the world to save their time & budget through its effective marketing tools, support, and solutions.
- It offers tools for analyzing and comparing traffic metrics from both organic and paid search.
- It offers tools for improving organic search results by highlighting the gaps, mistakes, suggesting the right keywords, etc. Users can also analyze and get details of the competitor’s organic results.
- It provides users with useful and detailed analysis of advertisements of the competitors.
- It helps to analyze and track the brand mentions of your or competitor’s business.
- It offers effective tools and features for social media tracking, SEO analysis, rank tracking, market analysis, and a lot more.
SEMRush offers a 7-day free trial to all its users. Users can increase their access to tools or upgrade their plans depending upon their needs. The paid plans available on the platform varies from each other as each of them has a different level of tools, features, facilities, etc. There are three types of paid plans – “Pro” plan at $99/month, “Guru” plan at $199/ month, and “Business” plan at $399/month.
SimilarWeb is a great platform that provides solutions for various business problems. It offers solution and tools for Digital Marketing, Sales, Investor, and Research. The platform looks after every aspect of business and helps them to grow. SimilarWeb not only helps to track and get the competitor’s analytics, strategies & statistics, but it also provides useful insights & reports of your own business. It helps users to discover new opportunities, emerging trends, understand customer preferences, improve sales funnel, enhance investment decisions, and altogether help them in taking the right business decisions.
- It allows users to analyze the competitor’s website and provides detailed metrics of the competitor’s strategies, traffic, engagement, etc.
- It offers useful information and to identify the publishers, landing pages, ad channels, etc. that the competitors are using.
- It helps to determine the keywords for both organic and paid keywords.
Users can use the free version of the platform with limited tools and features. The free version will provide very limited features and therefore, if users want to get more advanced tools or detailed analysis, then they can shift to paid plans (Enterprise plan).
Ahrefs is one of the most popular all-in-one SEO toolsets in the market. If you are looking for a platform for tracking the competitor’s various SEO strategies and get detailed information on backlink patterns, then Ahres is a great option. From freshers to experts, Ahrefs has the best tools and solutions for every marketing professional or business. The tools offered becomes very easy-to-use as the platform also provides free learning materials and users can take the help o its help center to efficiently use the toolkit. The main tools offered are Site Explorer, Keyword Explorer, Site Audit, Rank Tracker, and Content Explorer.
- It covers all the requirements of competitor analysis with the help of it three powerful SEO tools – Organic traffic research, Paid traffic research, and Backlink checker.
- It provides users with valuable insights and detailed reports of their website and therefore, helps them to identify their issues and rectify/make improvements according to it.
- It offers features to track your website’s visibility, traffic, and search position.
- It offers its users 24/7 help and support.
Ahrefs users can take a 7-day trial of the paid plans by paying $7. Users can then extend their membership by subscribing to the paid plans available on the platform. There is a total of four types of paid plans – “Lite” plan at $99/month, “Standard” plan at $179/ month, “Advanced” plan at $399/month, and “Agency” plan at $999/ month. The paid plans available on the platform varies from each other as each of them has a different level of tools, features, facilities, etc.
Alexa, an amazon.com company, is one of the oldest SEO and competitive analysis software in the market. It is also one of the best software with solutions for every business. It offers one of the most affordable, easy-to-use, and effective tools. It provides the best solutions and tools such as tools for Competitive Website Analysis, Content Research, Keyword Research, SEO analysis, Target audience analysis, and Backlinks. It helps businesses to grab untapped opportunities, enhance their marketing, get better results, and ultimately help them to grow and succeed.
- It helps users to implement winning marketing plans by doing competitive website analysis.
- It provides detailed analytics and allows users to compare competitor’s traffic, content, keywords, backlinks, and other important aspects with their own website.
- It allows users to integrate Alexa with other apps through its API.
Alexa offers a free trial to its users for every paid plan and, once the trial period is over, users can shift to the paid plans. Users can select the right plan for them as per their needs as the features, tools, limit, facilities, etc. varies from each other. There is a total of four types of paid plans available on the software – “Basic” plan at $19.99/month, “Insight” plan at $79/ month, “Advanced” plan at $19/month, and “Agency” plan at $299/ month.
Spyfu is one of the best SEO software in the market with effective tools for every business purpose. The platform offers easy-to-use tools for SEO Research, PPC Research, Keywords Research, and others. Spyfu provides detailed analytics of the marketing strategies used by the competitors. Therefore, it is the all-in-one tool to keep track of competitors as well as your own business. It provides various insights that are very easy to study, understand, and implement.
- It allows users to analyze the competitor’s website and provides detailed metrics of the competitor’s strategies, traffic, organic rank, ads, keywords, etc.
- It offers various unlimited features to users like unlimited projects, searches, exports, etc.
- The platform provides users with step-by-step guides for better understanding and efficient use of tools.
- It also has over 200+ video tutorials to help users.
The platform offers a free version with unlimited searches and limited data & tools. There different paid plans available from which users can select the right plan as per their business requirement. There is a total of three paid plans available on the software – the “Basic” plan at $39/month, “Professional” plan at $79/ month, and “Team” plan at $299/ month.
BuzzSumo is one of the most popular competitor’s research tools in the market. The most unique feature of this software is that it is a great platform that provides the best suggestions about developing content. The platform has key components – Discovery, Research, Influencers, and Marketing. It guides users to collaborate with the right individuals that will help their business grow and increase traffic.
- It helps to keep track of competitors by providing data metrics on a competitor’s keywords, brand mentions, emerging products, etc.
- It provides the list of right influencers, bloggers, and journalists that your competitors are collaborating with or might approach in the future.
- It allows users to track backlinks.
There is a total of four types of paid plans available on the software – “Pro” plan at $99/month, “Plus” plan at $179/ month, “Large” plan at $299/ month, and “Enterprise” plan at $499+/ month. The platform allows the users to select any one of the above-mentioned plans and take a 30-days free trial of that particular paid plan. Every plan has its own features, facilities, and tools from which users can select the right one as per their needs.
If you want to drive more traffic, generate leads, and uncover the marketing strategies of your competitor, then iSpoinage is the perfect software for you. The platform I specialized in doing Competitor Research and provides various tools. You can know the competitor’s strategies with the help of its efficient tools. It provides easy-to-use tools and the best solutions at a reasonable rate.
- Users can analyze and compare the landing pages and advertisement campaigns of the competitors.
- It helps users by providing top-ranking and profitable keywords through its competitive keyword research.
- It provides users with new SEO terms.
The platform does not have any free trial but, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to all users. Users can get their money back if they don’t download more than one thousand keywords in a month. There is a total of four paid plans available on the platform – “Starter” plan at $59/month, “Professional” plan at $99/ month, “Advanced” plan at $299/ month, and “Enterprise” plan at a custom price.
Moz is one of the most popular and all-in-one suite of SEO tools. It is useful for monitoring competitor’s website, SEO, Social, Content, and other Marketing campaigns. Users can use it for tracking their own as well as their competitor’s rank, backlink, keywords, etc. Moz also offers to analyze user’s sites and provides valuable insights so that they can identify, issues, broken links, missing elements, etc. and make the necessary changes to get a higher ranking, quality traffic, and visible results. Moz is divided into two parts – Moz Local and Moz Pro among which Moz Pro is more preferred.
- Moz Pro notifies users whenever there is a new problem and therefore, keeps the users updated through the Crawl and Audit feature.
- It offers features for optimizing the page and finding link opportunities.
- It offers customized and detailed reports which are easy to study, understand, and implement.
Moz Pro offers a 1-month free trial to all its users. Users can increase their access to tools or upgrade their plans depending upon their needs. The paid plans available on the platform varies from each other as each of them has a different level of tools, features, facilities, etc. There is a total of four types of paid plans – “Standard” plan at $99/month, “Medium” plan at $149/ month, “Large” plan at $249/ month, and “Premium” plan at $599/month. Each plan has different types and levels of tools, features, facilities, etc. from which users can select the right tool according to their needs.
Quantcast is one of the largest AI-driven audience behavior platform which helps businesses to implement the right strategies to grow and succeed. It was found in the year 2006, and since then it has delivered the best solutions for various problems to businesses all over the world. It has served big businesses like Toyota, NBC, Citibank, etc. Quantcast provides users with a unique feature to track data in real-time. It allows users to identify or monitor changes as soon as they are made i.e. in real-time. It’s tracking track feature is used by 15% of the top marketing sites of the world.
- It allows users to know and determine their target audience.
- It offers features for a growing audience, planning content, and get the maximum out of ad sales.
- It offers features for targeting audiences and managing campaigns in real-time.
Majestic was founded in the year 2004 and it is one of the most established SEO brands in the world. It has a wide range of tools to offer to the users such as Site Explorer, Bulk Backlink Checker, URL Submitter, Keywords, Compare Domains, Rank Tracker, API, and many more. Majestic has several metrics such as Trust flow (quality), Citation (quantity), Visibility flow, Tropical trust flow, and Flow metric scores. They all indicate the credibility of a domain.
- It allows users to find and track the best websites on the internet.
- Its link context feature allows users to find links near them and their competitors.
- It provides users with a web-based link investigation feature and offers instant results.
- It offers users to use industry-leading API service.
It does not offer any free trial to the users but, has s 7-day money-back guarantee for the new users. There is a total of three types of paid plans – “Lite” plan at $49.99/month, “Pro” plan at $99.99/ month, and “API” plan at $399/month. Each plan has different types and levels of tools, features, facilities, etc. from which users can select the right tool according to their needs
All the above-mentioned competitor website analysis tools have different features and pricing that makes it easy to compare. Most of them offer a free trial and therefore it becomes easier to try the best tools in the market and then select the right one for your business.
You should also remember that doing competitive analysis and collecting data on your competitors is just the first step. It is because the main part and the most challenging part is to carefully observe, analyze, understand, modify strategies, and then implement them in your business. It is preferred not any exactly copy the strategies used by your competitors because it is not necessary that they will work the same in your case.