If you have been thinking that you need to shell out a lot of money for a pair of good quality headphones, think again. If you know what you are shopping for, you can definitely find some great headphones at a mere price range of 20 to 30 dollars.
We have compiled a list of the best headphones in the price range under various categories.
Here’s a look:
Best Headphones with Microphone Between $20 and $30
The Haowokk Stereo Headphones offer great sound quality for anyone who is looking for budget headphones that come with a microphone. They are also accompanied with a Bluetooth feature that can operate at a distance of up to 33 feet. And what’s more? They are even wireless.
You can easily charge and use them on the go, without having to worry about tangled cords that often end up breaking. The headphones are also equipped with soft leather ear pads that protect your ears and extend support for prolonged usage.
Pros of Haowokk Foldable Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones
- Include advanced Bluetooth 4.1 feature
- Come with a foldable design that makes it easy to store and carry
- They can easily work for up to 8 hours on 100% volume and up to 15 hours on 50% volume.
- Although they are wireless, they also support cables and come with a 3.5mm audio cable jack.
Cons of Haowokk Foldable Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones
- Since they are budget friendly, users who are looking for high-end headphones will be disappointed.
- The microphone might begin to disconnect if you go more than 30 feet away from your phone.
The Mpow USB Headset is another great entry in the category that has the feature of a unidirectional microphone which can be turned in the desired direction. It also has a noise reduction sound card that reduces the noise output from the device it is plugged in.
Although it has not been designed for gaming, it can be easily used as a backup gaming headset. Moreover, these are also fit to be used for business purposes like call centre calling. Hence, the Mpow headset is the best multipurpose product in this price range.
Watch the following video for a full review.
Pros of Mpow Headset
- Over-ear padded design that enables prolonged periods of use.
- Comes with a foldable design for easy storage and carry.
- Compatible with multiple devices
Cons of Mpow Headset
- A bit complicated design since the headphone jack first plugs into the control box which in turn plugs into the device.
- Headphones can seem to be loud when connected to a PC even at low volumes.
Sound Intone CX-05 Noise Isolating Headphones with Microphone
The noise isolating CX-05 headphones from Sound Intone do a great job at keeping unwanted external noise at bay. They also come with a microphone that is omnidirectional and keeps the speech crystal clear.
The provided headband is stretchable and capable of being folded more than 20,000 times. The inner material of the earmuffs uses soft protein leather and memory foam that give hours of comfortable runtime.
Here’s a detailed review:
Pros of Sound Intone CX-05 Headphones with Microphone
- Sturdy and durable design with corrosion resistance
- Ideal for any sized head or ears
- 360 Degree high-sensitive mic for clear voice
- 12-month warranty
Cons of Sound Intone CX-05 Headphones with Microphone
- Not perfect for noise canceling
- Not wireless as compared to others on the list
- Bass may seem to be a bit low for some users
- Lack premium sound quality
Best Wireless Headphones Between $20 and $30
With a rating of 4.4/5, the Mpow Thor is one of the best wireless headphones in the range. They are designed in such a way that lowers latency and increases the output audio quality.
The padding comes with a soft memory foam and leather cover that feels like human skin. Mic and handsfree are also provided to assist you in comfortable calling. Also, they are fit for travel since they can be easily folded.
Watch the following video for a detailed review:
Pros of Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphones
- Great battery life of up to 8 hours
- Great sound quality
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Easy storage with foldable design
Cons of Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphones
- No feature of noise cancellation
- Prone to occasional audio drops
Vicking Bluetooth Headphone Over-Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset
With the feature of passive noise cancellation, the Vicking headphones are a quality buy at this price and can run for hours on a single charge. They also come with a hands-free and a built-in mic along with the wireless mode.
There are also multiple functions to choose from, including built-in FM mode, TF/Micro SD card mode (to listen to MP3 music) and 3.5mm Aux cable mode. There’s also a 30-day money back guarantee if you’re not happy with the performance.
Pros of Vicking Bluetooth Headphone
- Premium comfort quality of over-the-ear cushion
- Extensive runtime of up to 22 hours on a single charge
- On-ear controls to change the track or sound without using your phone
Cons of Vicking Bluetooth Headphone
- May feel lacking in bass by customers who prefer high bass headphones
- A bit heavy to use for prolonged hours
With one of the few headphones in the range to have 4 color variants – black, blue, red, and white – the Bluedio Turbine are a powerful choice with a rating of 4.0/5. They offer a rich and strong bass with great overall sound quality. Along with being wireless, the headphones also come equipped with a Bluetooth 4.1 chip.
Even when the battery is low, you can easily plug in the provided cable and keep them running.
Pros of Bluedio Turbine T2s
- Best designed headphones with a unique and rich look
- The built quality is pretty durable and robust and thus lasts long
- Long battery life of up to 40 hours on a single charge
Cons of Bluedio Turbine T2s
- The padding provided may not seem sufficient to some users for prolonged hours of usage
- There is some sound leak and they are not completely noise canceling
Best Noise-Canceling Headphones Between $20 and $30
Picun BT-08 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Headphone with Microphone
The BT-08 from Picun is a great choice for anyone who is looking for a multipurpose headphone with all major available features. It comes with a microphone as well as noise canceling and wireless features at an affordable price range. They are available in 3 elegant color variants of gray, black/gold, and white/gold. To add to these, there are 4 multifunctions including TF card MP3 player, FM Radio, and 3.5mm Audio Cable.
Pros of Picun BT-08 Headphones
- Easily pairs with all smart devices like Android, iOS
- Clear and great bass effect
- Foldable design makes them fit for travel and storage
- Ergonomic and comfortable design with wireless feature
Cons of Picun BT-08 Headphones
- On-ear headphones. Not preferable for users who are looking for over-the-ear headphones.
- Lacks the premium sound quality of high-end headphones.
The Teetox Over-Ear headphones come with a dual mode of both wireless and wired headphones. Hence, you can even use them in case the battery discharges. These also make use of advanced digital audio processing and transmission technology that provide superior stereo sound for music.
The retractable headband and padded soft cushion make these apt for long usage. In addition, noise cancellation makes them highly attractive.
Pros of Teetox Over-Ear Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones
- 400 mAh battery powers it for up to 10 hours of music listening.
- Foldable design helps to save space and stores easily while traveling.
- Come with hands-free calling as well as built-in mic so that you don’t have to rely on your phone while calling.
Cons of Teetox Over-Ear Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones
- Lack of premium sound quality of high-end headphones
- Built quality not too durable
YHhao Over-Ear Headphones, On-Ear Headsets Noise canceling Foldable Headphones with Mic
These are probably the only headphones in the range that come in an amazing range of more than 10 colors. This entry by YHhao is a powerful choice for anyone who is looking for a strong bass. It comes with an adjustable headband that enables it to be used for all heads of all shapes and sizes.
It also supports hands-free calling, is compatible with all smartphone devices and is also powered with a mic for voice calling.
Pros of YHhao Over-Ear Headphones
- Supports both wired and wireless options.
- Offers stylish look for a fashionable experience.
- Fast and effective data transmission capability so that there is no loss of sound.
Cons of YHhao Over-Ear Headphones
- The Mic only works in the wireless mode and not in wired mode.
- High charging time of about 2.5 hours and low talk time of about 6-8 hours.
Best Lightweight Headphones Between $20 and $30
One of the best lightweight headphones in the price range, the Sony MDRZX110AP is available in two variants – with mic and without mic. They are accompanied by an acoustic bass booster that offers some powerful bass options. An in-line microphone has also been provided for hands-free phone calling. Being lightweight with on-ear design makes them fit for extended use and swivel design makes them portability.
Pros of Sony MDRZX110AP
- Accompanied by a free SmartKey App that offers customized remote function.
- Lightweight design protects the ears.
- 30mm Driver provides a full and balanced sound
- Comes with a non-tangling cord
Cons of Sony MDRZX110AP
- Voice breaks in microphone after prolonged usage
- Prone to wear and tear as they have been known to last up to only an year.
- Padding not enough for extended usage.
The FX Victoria is another great lightweight headphone option with a rating of 4.8/5. It is also available in more than 10 design options and comes with a super bass performance.
Since they are wireless and can be easily paired with all popular devices such as smart TVs and smartphones, you do not have to fret about any tangled wires. The battery is high quality and rechargeable.
Pros of FX-Victoria Wireless Lightweight Headphones
- Visible battery fuel gauge keeps you updated on the available power.
- Can also be charged via micro USB.
- Battery lasts around 10 hours on a single charge.
- Lightweight with padded ear cushions.
Cons of FX-Victoria Wireless Lightweight Headphones
- Headphone body is not as durable
- Sound quality is decent and not premium quality
The Monster NCredible is one of the most popular headphones in this category and comes in a range of about 20 colors. With good bass and sound quality, the lightweight design enables you to use them all day long. And what’s more? You can even share the music that you are listening to with your friends via the Music Share Cable included in the package. They also come with on cable ControlTalk for smartphones and tangle free cables.
Here’s a complete review:
Pros of Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
- Powerful bass which is perfect for bass lovers
- Provide High on-ear comfort
- Extremely stylish design for a trendy look
Cons of Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
- For certain genres like rock, the headphones might lack a little balance
- The bass might seem to be too prominent for some users
Best Headphones Between $20 and $30 for Working Out
Levin Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Neckband Wireless Sports Headset
The sports headphone entry by Levin comes packed with the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology that transfers information faster and with low latency. Especially designed for workout and sports, these are extremely lightweight and sweatproof.
Hence, you do not have to deal with any wires during your sessions. Long lasting battery of up to 12 hours of playtime means less frequent recharges. It also comes with a travel case in the delivered package.
Pros of Levin Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Neckband Wireless Sports Headset
- Comes with a 12-month hassle free satisfaction warranty
- Ergonomics have been designed for the purpose of working out
- Superior quality sound that cancels out the noise
- Snug fit over the ears so they never fall out even while working out
Cons of Levin Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Neckband Wireless Sports Headset
- Some users have reported the Bluetooth to malfunction after a few months
- Not suitable for large heads as it might fall off
Designed for Sports Wear as well as for working out, the Jiebleum headphones are stylish and lightweight to use. With a 250 mAh battery that lasts for about 10 hours on a single charge, you don’t have to worry about frequent charges.
Hi-fi stereo performance makes it industry grade ready and a high-strength full plastic material gives it extreme durability. To add to this, it also has a built-in mic and hands-free to easily manage calls while working out.
Here’s a detailed review:
Pros of Jiebleum Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones with Mic
- Lightweight and foldable design with headset bag makes it fit to be used while traveling.
- Dual mode of both wired and wireless functions.
- Answer calls directly through the button on the headphone.
Cons of Jiebleum Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones with Mic
- Built quality is a bit on the lower end
- Noise canceling feature does not block 100% of the sound
The Lanau Over-Ear Headsets are another great headphones fit for outdoor activities. They come with a long battery life of up to 18 hours on a single charge of 2 hours. Since they cater to sportspersons, they have been designed with sweatproof capabilities to prevent wear and tear due to moist skin. The design is also foldable and it can be simultaneously paired with 2 devices at once.
Pros of Lanau Bluetooth Headsets Wireless Headphone for Sports
- Superior play quality with crystal clear sound
- Comes with 30 days money back guarantee and 12 month quality warranty
- Compatible with all popular smart devices
Cons of Lanau Bluetooth Headsets Wireless Headphone for Sports
- Lack the feature of noise cancellation
- Design and overall looks seem outdated
These are the best headphones in the market that you can buy in the price range of $20-$30. Although they might not be able to deliver the premium sound quality of high-end headphones for obvious reasons, they are surely perfect for daily use purposes and will not leave you disappointed.
Have we missed out on any of your favorite headphones in the price range? Or do you have any useful insight into any of the above-mentioned products? We would love to hear your views in the comments section below.