Health fads tend to come and go, but the trend for body detoxing with its principle of a short, sharp, shock approach has managed to stick around for the long term. Traditional detox methods focused on intense spa and sauna treatments, tough exercise regimes, or special diets, but as it’s an easier and faster option many people these days choose to use a ‘cleansing drink’ instead.
Herbal Clean Qcarbo32 detox drink
Consumers typically look for this kind of product to either kick start a weight loss program or to quickly flush out their system before taking a routine drugs test, so the market is very wide and buoyant.
One of the top selling products in that market since it was launched in 1990 is the Herbal Clean Qcarbo32; a detox drink with big claims and high hopes, but is it able to deliver what the consumer is hoping for?
Herbal Clean Qcarbo32’s marketing angle
The manufacturer’s claim this drink will thoroughly cleanse your system thanks to the powerful detox ingredients it contains. As the name suggests it contains a section of herbs, but it’s the added creatinine and unique ‘Eliminex Plus’ blend which the makers claim puts it firmly ahead of all competitors when it comes to results.
Herbal Clean Qcarbo32 also specially targets either heavier people, or those with higher than average body toxicity to be eliminated in a hurry, two groups which are said to lose out when using products aimed at the general population. This is a pretty unique angle, and no doubt contributes to the product’s booming sales figures.
What Herbal Clean Qcarbo32 offers:
- Speed – it’s just one simple step to detox and cleansing.
- A boosts to the immune system.
- Great results with no side effects.
- A product flexible enough to use regularly to simply maintain general good health, as it helps both your metabolism and digestive system function more efficiently.
- A natural product which uses herbs but nothing artificial.
- A very strong recipe, making it a good choice for cases where body toxicity is high.
- Reassurance that millions of people have bought, and been happy with, the product.
What is Herbal Clean QCarbo32 made from?
Each 32oz bottle of Herbal Clean QCarbo32 has 320 calories. That seems reasonably low, but how do its ingredients measure up to the recommended nutritional guides for a 2000 kcal diet?
Of an average daily food allowance one bottle equals:
30% of carbs (83g)
64% of fibre (16g)
2% of protein (1g)
217% of the recommended safe daily dose of vitamin C
Between 4000 – 5000% more than the daily dose needed of vitamins B1, B2, and B12.
56g of sugar
Plus water, preservatives, phosphoric acid and artificial flavours.
The Eliminex Plus Blend (**Unique)
This includes an impressive variety of herbal supplements such as maltodextrin for energy, dandelion root extract for the liver, juniper berry and burdock root to help shift toxins, and turmeric root for an immune system boost.
The long list of similar additions are all items thought to help with cleansing.
How to use Herbal Clean QCarbo32 for general detoxing
After shaking the bottle well it should be consumed in one sitting, at a comfortable speed, preferably on an empty stomach, and followed by plenty of water at regular intervals.
Combining Herbal Clean QCarbo32 with a healthy eating program and exercise is advised by the manufacturers as the best combination for all round detox success.
Using Herbal Clean QCarbo32 to cleanse before a marijuana drug test
Based on user feedback reported in many places online on how to boost the chances of passing a urine test checking for a marijuana habit it’s best to lay off smoking weed for 1-2 days before detoxing, and if possible cut out cigarettes, greasy food, booze, acidic drinks and coffee during this time too.
On the test day shake and consume the product as directed, along with lots of water. Aim to urinate as often as possible in the hour after you finish the drink.
The positives and negatives:
- It’s affordable.
- As a standard detox product it provides a psychological boost at the start, and the herbal supplements may be useful.
- When used to help pass a drugs test it appears occasional or light weed smokers are often successful. Heavier smokers who follow the instructions closely and hit the right timing also report it worked for them. [Some people report the cleanest zone of time is from one hour after consuming the Herbal Clean QCarbo32 up to three, or five maximum, hours afterwards.
- Bear in mind the skewed concentration of vitamins one bottle contains. This may be useful occasionally but if in doubt seek medical advice.
- It produces inconsistent results amongst users looking to be t a urine test for weed, although this could be down to user error, bad timing, or individual metabolisms and lifestyles.
- This product is not considered safe for those with certain health conditions, including kidneys or gall bladder problems.
- Despite the claims there are several side effects commonly reported online. These include cramps, nausea, an upset stomach, and dizziness. Bear in mind to that as Herbal Clean QCarbo32 triggers frequent urination some people may experience symptoms of dehydration.
The overall verdict of Herbal Clean QCarbo32 detox drink
There are plenty of similar products on the market yet this one manages to stand out in a positive way. It’s well established, uses plenty of natural ingredients which are proven to be good for cleansing, and it delivers consistently decent results, whether used for a general or a drug detox.
As with anything it won’t work for everyone, but it does offer better odds than competing products, so it’s definitely worth a try.